BLS CPR, AED + First Aid Classes in Wesley Chapel
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED & First Aid Classes
At CPR Certification Wesley Chapel, we understand that in an emergency, every second counts. We offer First Aid and CPR classes that are designed to give you the skills and confidence you need to respond quickly and effectively in an emergency.
Wesley Chapel CPR + First Aid Classes
At CPR Certification Wesley Chapel, we understand that in an emergency, every second counts. We offer First Aid and CPR classes that are designed to give you the skills and confidence you need to respond quickly and effectively in an emergency. Our American Heart Association (AHA) CPR class covers everything from basic life support (BLS) to using an automated external defibrillator (AED). With our help, you’ll be prepared to handle any emergency that comes your way. Contact us today to sign up for a class.
Our CPR + First Aid Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Wesley Chapel Locations
Wesley Chapel’s Best CPR + First Aid Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Every year, thousands of people suffer from strokes, heart attacks, and other accidents. While information on how to handle these emergencies is widely available, too often, people are unprepared when an incident occurs. That’s why our company offers First Aid CPR classes.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) is the combination of chest compressions and rescue breaths needed to revive someone suffering from cardiac arrest. It keeps blood flowing through the body until further medical intervention is required or the heartbeat is restored.
What can I expect from the First Aid and CPR Classes?
Our comprehensive one-day training covers everything from how to administer CPR to what to do in case of a stroke. And because we believe that everyone should have this vital information, we offer our classes at a fair price. We have trained thousands of people nationwide, and we are on a mission to see even more people equipped with this life-saving skill set. If this is the first BLS class you have taken and you feel nervous, our trainers are ready and prepared to answer all of your questions. You will gain confidence in your skills and knowledge.
You will be able to use your CPR and First Aid certification in a variety of medical emergencies, including —
- Dealing with Severe Choking
- Stopping Blood Loss
- Identifying a Stroke and Its Warning Signs
- Spotting the Signs of a Heart Attack
- Handling Severe Allergic Reactions
- Administering an Epipen
- Handling Environmental Emergencies
- Interceding during Poison Exposure
- Treating Burns
- Attending to Broken Bones and Sprains
- Alleviating Stings and Bites
Our First Aid and CPR classes are accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Hospitals EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
Here are a few reasons why getting your CPR First Aid training with us is a great option —
- We provide classes that are smaller in size with hands-on instructor-led training.
- Our certification process is easy with our same-day training and testing.
- We offer the most widely known and accredited CPR and First Aid certification in the U.S.
- You can come to our training facility, or we can come to your medium to large-sized group.
- Receive your AHA BLS CPR card and your CPR Certification Wesley Chapel First Aid card the same day you train and test.
When can I take the CPR / First Aid certification course?
We have weekly class options! Look online to see what is available and best for your schedule.
How will I complete the First Aid / CPR class?
You need to sign up for the class you want and show up – no prep required! You will have all the educational elements in your First Aid and CPR classes, walk through a skills check, and take a written exam. Our trainers are here to answer all of your questions, so ask as many as you need. When you are finished, you will leave with your CPR card that is AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certified.
When will my certification expire?
You must renew your certification every two years to keep your knowledge and skills up to date.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.